Product Code : 701- Model Major M
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 15000.00 - 250000.00 INR
Anaesthesia Machines are considered to be one of the most important requirements of operation theaters during surgeries. They are required to deliver precise amount of anesthetic agent into patient's body at control rate. These machines are known to be completely reliable in nature and assure easy to operate nature. All components of these machines are mounted on a wheeled trolley so as to assure quick & smooth movement. Offered Anaesthesia Machines comprises APL valve, scavenging system, vaporizer, flow meter, ventilator, and bellow tube. They have powder coated body with tough structural configuration and are not known to support microbial growth.
Model Major M
Powder Coated with Stainless Steel Top Trolley
Model: Major M - Powder Coated with Stainless Steel top trolley-Product Code-701
Also available Fully Stainless Steel Trolley Major S - Product Code-700
- Stainless Steel/M.S. Powder coated trolley with brakes on front wheels.
- Two Tube Rotometer having three side visibility & with Luminous back plate which highlights rotating bobbin even in darkened Operation Theater.
- Gas specific Pin Index Yokes made from Brass with colour coded Pressure Gauges.
- Goldman Halothane Vaporiser.
- Provision to attach temperature Compensated vaporizer.
- Non Return cum Pressure relief valve to minimize risk of back flow of gases.
- Oxygen Outlet with Changeover unit having emergency oxygen flush at table top level.
- Audio-Visual Oxygen Failure Warning Device which works when oxygen pressure fails to 205kpa.
- Nitrous Oxide cut off regulator.
- Fresh oxygen outlet with Flow meter & Humidifier Bottle.
- Mox oxygen Regulator with High pressure oxygen Tube & Pin Index.
- Bains Circuit & Jackson Rees Circuit & it's Face Mask Set.
- Bins for drugs
- A & B Type Spanner.
- Circle Absorber
- Hypoxia Guard with ORC Rotometer.
- Tempereture Compensated Vaporiser.
- Supply Ability
- 100 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1-2 Week